This article is an SAP training free guide. So, if you want to know more about what SAP is and its functions, then this article can help you. Keep on reading to know more.
SAP Training Free Guide
To begin, let us define what SAP is. SAP is an enterprise software product manufactured by the German company SAP SE. SAP was originally a vendor of business applications and related services to businesses, now has expanded its offerings to also include support for the public sector and non-profit organizations.
Then, the company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In addition to software, SAP offers services and has an industry-leading partner network.
Now let us see what functions SAP has. SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) is a comprehensive suite of business solutions that can be used to manage every aspect of an organization’s operations. Then, SAP enables you to manage your entire business in one integrated system from a single source. And it can bring together all your information into one complete picture. Thus, allowing you to make smarter decisions faster.
SAP Training Free Guide Core Products
SAP’s core products are:
- SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning ). A module that allows users to track, plan and manage their business processes across all departments in an organization, from finance to production. It also allows you to control your supply chain and manufacturing processes.
- SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This module is designed to help you manage all sales activities and customer interactions with your organization. This includes building customer relationships and sales activities, managing your customer base, creating support tickets, and providing customer service.
- Business Intelligence & Reporting. This module helps you analyze data across various sources in real-time. This, then, enables you to make better decisions based on the data rather than just on gut feeling or theoretical knowledge.
- HR (Human Resources). This module helps you manage employee information, payroll, and benefits administration of employees. This is while also providing employee self-service features like timesheets and leave management.
- E-Commerce. This module helps businesses create online stores where customers can place orders for products or services.
- Supply Chain Management. This module helps companies track their shipments across multiple channels including stores. As well as warehouses and delivery centers using integrated tools for shipping management. This includes maintenance of accounts payable data.
- Supply Chain Management. This module helps companies track their shipments across multiple channels including stores, warehouses, and delivery centers. This is using integrated tools for shipping management as well as maintenance of accounts payable data.
- Field Service Management – This module helps companies handle tasks such as scheduling technicians’ visits and managing work orders for customers.
- Business One. This is a set of small business applications for managing sales, customer service, and accounting.
So, if you are looking for an SAP training free guide, then you can read this article. Here, we have discussed the basic functioning of SAP. Moreover, we have also discussed the core products of SAP. If you have any queries regarding this article, then please feel free to ask us by commenting below.