There are many advantages of taking the SAP training BW/4HANA. So we will tackle those advantages when you take the training course.
What Is SAP Training BW/4HANA?
The SAP training BW/4HANA is a kind of training offered by the SAP Company. It aims at giving the learners an insight into the functionalities of the SAP.
So this is provided to the potential employees and helps them to develop their skills in working with the SAP. The SAP training takes place for two weeks and during that time.
So you can also get an idea about the salary structure and job opportunities in this field.
Advantages of taking the SAP training BW/4HANA:
You will get detailed information about all the aspects related to the SAP software.
- Will be able to work on the actual scenarios with real-time business data.
- You will get hands-on experience on how to design, build and implement a real-time project using the available tools and technologies.
- Will be able to gain knowledge about how technology can be used for making business decisions.
- You will be able to gain skills in system development and design using ABAP, Web Dynpro and ADM along with the HANA Cloud Platform.
What Are The Disadvantages Of This Training?
SAP training is not for everyone. So, if you are not willing to work hard and put some effort into acquiring the knowledge then SAP training BW/4HANA will not be of any help to you.
Also, there is no guarantee that you will get a job after taking the SAP training BW/4HANA. Many people get trained for months but even after that, they are not able to get a job.
So it all depends on your effort and skills whether you manage to get a job or not after taking the SAP training BW/4HANA. So these were some of the basic details that you need to know about the SAP training BW/4HANA.
Where Can We Take This Training?
Many training institutes provide the SAP training BW/4HANA. Some of the best training institutes are:
- Surana and Surana
- Birla Sun Life
How To Know Whether You Are Eligible For SAP Training:
You must fulfill these requirements to be eligible for SAP training:
- You must be a graduate of any recognized university.
- Lastly, you must possess at least two years of work experience in the relevant field.
How To Apply For SAP Training:
Those who want to apply for SAP Computer Based Training can do so by registering on the official website of SAP Institute at their website. Keep your Hard-copy of the following documents ready:
- A copy of your degree certificate
- A copy of your valid identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Passport, or driving license)
- Copy of your most recent salary slip or bank statement
- A copy of your contact number and address proof (electricity bill, telephone bill, or letter from employer)
- An up to date resume with minimum 3 references
SAP Training Fees: The fees for this course are Rs.45,000/- per student. This can vary depending upon the location and the mode in which you take the training course.