We will discuss the importance of SAP SuccessFactors rapid-deployment solution. Also, let us tackle the following information about this discussion.
What Is SAP SuccessFactors Rapid-deployment Solution?
SAP SuccessFactors rapid-deployment solution is a new feature introduced in SAP SuccessFactors for the cloud. According to SAP Rapid Deployment Solution, there is a provision to reduce the time required to go live from weeks to days.
SAP SuccessFactors Rapid Deployment Solution comprises of;
- SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Enablement Toolkit
- Cloud Platform Extension for SuccessFactors
- SAP Cloud Platform Extension for Human Capital Management (HCM)
Why Should You Use SAP SuccessFactors Rapid Deployment?
The main objective of the SAP SuccessFactors Rapid Deployment Solution is to provide an easy and quick method to deploy the HCM solution. There are different reasons why you should use this deployment solution.
They are as follows;
- Reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Provides flexibility and scalability.
- Reduces the time required to go live from weeks to days.
- Allows you to leverage best practices and the skills of the certified deployment partner firms.
- Offers simplified templates and step-by-step guides for user training and benchmarking.
- Helps you to manage all deployment activities and access them in one location for better visibility.
- Gives you an option to customize as per your company’s business requirements.
- Helps in cost-effective delivery through a flexible pay-as-you-go model.
So you can choose your preferred data center provider and storage provider concerning your business needs.
How To Deploy The SAP SuccessFactors Rapid Deployment Solution?
Let us go through the steps involved in the deployment of SAP SuccessFactor’s rapid-deployment solution.
1: Download SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Enablement Toolkit from the company’s site.
2: You need to install the toolkit on your system. Then you need to configure your system for SAP SuccessFactor’s rapid-deployment solution.
It is an easy process, but it requires a little time for completion. It takes about two hours for this configuration. During this configuration phase, it is recommended that you should avoid any disturbance.
.3: You will be provided with a cloud ID and secret key from the company’s side. Now you need to provide these credentials to your system administrator.
So that he can activate your system for SAP SuccessFactor’s rapid-deployment solution.
4: Once your system is ready for SAP SuccessFactor’s rapid-deployment solution. Then you need to create a new Rapid Deployment Plan (RDP).
An RDP can be created by following these steps;
- Go to the “Your workspace” section on my.successfactors.com and then click on the “Create New” option.
- Then enter the name of your Rapid Deployment Plan in the field provided and then click on the “Create Plan” option. After this, you will get a page where you will see different options like “Plan Name”, “Description” etc.
- In this field, all you need to do is to provide basic information about your plan and then click on the “Save and Create Plan” option.
- After this step, it will take some time in creating your plan (about 10 minutes). Now you can start deploying your plan by clicking on the “Deploy Now!” option or by clicking on the “Deploy Later!” option
Then click on the “Add To Queue” option so that your plan enters the queue of deployment plans waiting for execution.
5) And finally, right-click on an RDP in the queue and select the “Execute Deployment Plan” option.