We will tackle the advantages of SAP HANA 2.0 training. Also, we will tackle what are the benefits of taking this training.
What Is SAP HANA 2.0 Training?
SAP HANA 2.0 is software that runs on the SAP HANA hardware. SAP HANA 2.0 software includes the SAP HANA database, a set of tools and libraries, as well as a programming model and development environment.
The software is delivered as a single package and can be installed on any of the supported hardware platforms. The SAP HANA 2.0 software can be used independently.
Also, in combination with other components of the SAP Business Suite. The SAP HANA 2.0 database acts as an in-memory data store and allows applications to access data directly from memory.
Instead of having to first retrieve data from disk drives. Applications using the database are known as natively in-memory applications.
Natively in-memory applications use all available memory (RAM) to store data. Also, do not require disk access for processing activities or for storing data temporarily between processing steps.
SAP HANA 2.0 Training
What Are The Benefits Of Taking This Training? There are numerous benefits to taking this training; here are some of them:
- The training allows you to gain knowledge of what is happening in the background. When you run an application on the SAP HANA database.
- It helps you understand that when you run an application. There is not just one process running but multiple processes running at once
So it might take up quite some time and resources to complete a single task;
- It helps you understand what happens behind the scenes after you execute an application.
- Also, it helps you understand how multiple processes, which each perform their tasks simultaneously. All work together and what happens after each one completes its task.
- It helps you gain knowledge on how these various processes work together to complete your task. It enables you to debug issues that might arise after executing your application.
- Helps you gain a basic understanding of how transactions work and how they are handled by SAP HANA.
- It allows you to learn more about the types of transactions that might be carried out by various applications.
- They may not necessarily be aware of what type of transaction they are performing at the time but with this training. So users will have a better understanding of what is happening behind the scenes when they execute an application.
- It will help them better design their applications. And also help them better understand why certain performance issues arise when executing certain applications.
- It will also help them better design applications that take into consideration various aspects of the SAP HANA database.
- With this knowledge, they can also troubleshoot issues related to performance.
What Are the Disadvantages Of Taking This Training?
There are some disadvantages of taking the SAP HANA 2.0 training. So it is only intended for those who are working with SAP HANA 2.0 database.
This is not an introductory level training course. Also, this course assumes that you have basic knowledge of the SAP HANA database.
Without this knowledge, you might not understand what will be covered in this training. It requires a lot of time and resources to complete in comparison to other courses that are offered by SAP.
The time and resources required to take this course, which ranges from several days to weeks. So it can be quite demanding for users who already have a busy schedule.
Also, the resources required to take this course might be quite demanding for users. It depends on their workstation configurations.
Some users with low-end workstations might find it difficult to use their workstations during this course. However, workstations of higher specifications will allow users to complete tasks more easily and quickly.