The SAP BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface) is commonly used in the SAP platform for handling business tasks easily. It allows all developers to integrate several third party applications into the SAP R/3 system. This system can provide accurate business application system data.
It works by facilitating the external SAP application communication. There are many features that are offered by this interface. Many business owners want to handle some off their business tasks completely by using this BAPI system. The core technology of this system can facilitate broad development spectrum in any businesses. Here are some reasons why people want to use this system.
Benefits of Using SAP BAPI
1. The BAPI system from the SAP can provide stable and reliable interface for all users. You should be able to get access to all functions offered by the SAP business objects. Many people claim that they are able to use this system for supporting their needs. This system can be connected with other systems in the SAP platform easily.
2. This system can reduce the development cost for most business owners. It can provide built-in functionality via several predefined methods in the SAP business objects. You don’t have to spend your time for managing your development projects in the SAP application. This is another reason why many people want to use this system.
3. The BAPI system is favorable because it has low maintenance procedure. This system is very stable and organized. When you are planning to create the best interface in the SAP R/3 object, you may want to consider using this interface. People can reduce their system maintenance cost by installing this interface.
4. This system has similar function as the iDOC as the central data transport system in the SAP. However, this interface can be operated easier than the iDOC. It means that the installation cost for the SAP BAPI is lower than the iDOC. This BAPI is able to call data from inside and outside the SAP at the same time. It is not difficult to transfer any files from and to the SAP system.
5. This interface allows immediate data processing on the target system. You don’t have to wait for the process to be completed. All data sending and processing procedure can be done instantly. This is another reason why you have to consider using the BAPI in your SAP system.
6. When you are sending files across the SAP platform, you should be able to track the sent data easily. There is a tracking system that is offered by the BAPI. If you want to maximize the benefits of this interface, you should maximize the use of this tracking system.
They are some benefits that you can get from the BAPI. This interface can be installed in the SAP platform easily. There are some easy steps that you can follow easily. When you follow these steps, you should be able to install the BAPI system quickly. All SAP consultants should know about this SAP BAPI system, so they can help all clients setup a reliable SAP system in their companies.