What is the purpose of the SAP analytics cloud simple kit? How important is it to deploy this kit? These are the things we will discuss below.
What Is SAP Analytics Cloud Simple Deployment Kit?
SAP Analytics Cloud Simple Deployment Kit is a container for all the requirements. And also essential components of SAP Analytics Cloud and can be easily deployed.
It is to the desired location to provide the foundation for your SAP Analytics Cloud deployment.
Why Deploy SAP Analytics Cloud Simple Kit?
This kit can be easily deployed on your infrastructure or cloud infrastructure. It helps you to start quickly with the SAP Analytics Cloud implementation.
The main purpose of this kit is to provide a top-level container for all the necessary components. Also, the tools and configuration that are needed for SAP Analytics Cloud.
So this kit contains all the essential components such as:
This includes server infrastructure, database, analytics client, and so on.
A data mart:
This includes an embedded database, a data mart schema, ETL jobs, and so on.
A customized solution:
This includes reports and dashboards.
Advantages Of Deploying SAP
What are the advantages of deploying SAP analytic cloud simple kit? This kit provides you with a ready-to-use deployment of the SAP analytics cloudsenvironment which can be deployed in a few hours only.
It reduces the time taken in setting up an instance of your environment. It also reduces your time spent in creating new projects & domains, workspace & folder structure, and so on.
This kit allows you to focus on developing and reporting instead of spending time creating an environment. This kit is built upon industry-standard hardware specifications.
So you can use it as a template for your organization’s future deployments without any hiccup.
Benefits Of This SAP Analytics Simple Kit
What are the benefits of this? Here are some benefits from the following:
- You don’t have to spend time searching for the best hardware specification from the vendor catalogs.
- You need not spend time configuring hardware as per your requirements. It does it automatically at the time of installation after reading hardware specifications from this kit.
- You don’t have to worry about changes in hardware configuration over some time. It will automatically adapt itself to changes in hardware configuration as per specified changes or updates from vendor catalogs.
- There is no need to configure JAVA versions or versions of other supporting products like HANA studio etc. So this kit takes care of all these issues by itself.
- You don’t have to think about other software requirements like Oracle database, HANA Studio, etc. So this kit provides all these prerequisites by itself.
- You don’t have to think about database size allocation. It automatically allocates the required space in your database.
- This kit takes care of patch level upgrades by itself
- You don’t need to worry about configuring clients in your environment. It takes care of all the clients by itself.
- You don’t need to configure ETL jobs. It provides these jobs by itself.
- You don’t have to think about the deployment structure. It does that for you.
- Also provides sample reports, dashboards, and other objects for you to simplify the development time.
- It is one of the best ways to deploy SAP Analytics Cloud in a very short time without worrying about the hardware configuration, software configuration, and other relevant factors.